Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most haunted 2012
11-19-2011, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 06:02 AM by johnross33.)
Shy most haunted 2012
as soon as i get more info on the show i will post it here. oh by the way there is this http://www.officialmosthaunted.com/ at the bottom of the site it says new website coming soon and i think the team will post news here and maybe even the live show webcams only time will tell
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-19-2011, 12:49 AM
RE: most haunted 2012
please post the link again as the one that you have posted can't be found.

" B R E A T H E...."
11-19-2011, 11:14 AM
In all honesty John what Antix should do is this:

1) Official press release of a new Most Haunted series with the new channel
2) Same announcement with new presenters or crew
3) Official date for filming new series and a date for broadcast

I have looked over Facebook announcements and all the rest of it but it amounts to nothing for the fans of the show to be constantly given drip drip drip of such statements which are nothing substantial.

If I was a fan of the show it would just get my back up rather than stoke any excitement ...... but that is just me I suppose
11-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Antix only had the rights for MH handed back to them from Sky after Sky decided they didn't want them no more as the show was worthless to them.

If Antix can find someone who will commission the show for them they will take it. Perhaps ITV2 is their best bet due to the Ghost Hunting With.... series already airing there.

Personally I think the format has been done to death, and without Derek Acorah the show will never be any good. Derek made Most Haunted a world wide phenomena, but when he decided to leave, there was only ever going to be one way for the show and that was down.

The show was only ever good as a spoof show, the mistake was always them claiming it was legitimate when blatantly it was not. Whether it was Karl throwing spoons, or Stuart throwing pebbles.

Will they learn from their mistakes and just be clear that it is a spoof, or will they go down the route of pretending what you see is real
11-19-2011, 05:10 PM
I'd imagine the latter as they wouldn't want to ''upset'' the fans (cos lets face it some do actually believe wholeheartedly in the show) even though we know it has been embelished somewhat.

And if us mere mortals believe this then the TV companies will , unfortunately , too!!

Mmmm mm m mmmmm mmmm m mmmm mm mm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmm m mmm m mmmmm m mmmm m mmmmmm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmm mm m m m !!
11-19-2011, 11:50 PM
If it does come back, Karl and Stuart should not be on camera as I frankly don't see what they have to offer.

11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
(11-19-2011 11:50 PM)KeithMHFan Wrote:  If it does come back, Karl and Stuart should not be on camera as I frankly don't see what they have to offer.

Well said, Keith! [Applause]

"It's better to ask for the world than to take it." - An Inspector Calls, J.B.Priestley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 05:13 PM
with regards to the issue of karl and stu being on camera, whilst i agree they bring nothing in the way of actual use to the investigation,they dont half make me laugh....lol....im sure i will take some stick from some fans for this next comment, but what the hey im gonna say it ne way........the show( at least for me,) was only ever entertainment, ive never taken ne tv shows about the paranormal seriously. there is a reason for the "only for entertainment purposes " disclaimer if u catch my driftxxxxx
11-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Oh I agree, bethsmam, there's that disclaimer for a reason.

"It's better to ask for the world than to take it." - An Inspector Calls, J.B.Priestley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-20-2011, 05:18 PM
i think with Karl and Stuart, they always play on the "i didn't do it" saying oh i was here and the whatsoever was over there so it couldn't have been me. Making it more suspicious of their work

think they should evaluate the locked off cams from the MH van or something :P

take a needle push it in, press it through his heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink MOST HAUNTED CONFIRMED FOR COMEBACK 2012 VictorianGothic 79 16,811 11-08-2012 12:01 PM
Last Post: Ginger snap
  Spookfest 2012 event Rotten 0 1,354 02-18-2012 05:26 PM
Last Post: Rotten
  Most Haunted 2012 Updates Twitter Codrod 6 3,985 01-29-2012 03:22 PM
Last Post: Codrod