Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derek: Liar, or 'Sam': Git?
11-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Derek: Liar, or 'Sam': Git?
I'm not sure if this has been raised by anyone else, but surely this is ANOTHER nail in the coffin regarding Derek's 'abilities'...

If Derek’s (or his ‘spirit guide’ ‘Sam’) psychic abilities are so developed and finely-tuned that he can tell a complete stranger what colour their bathroom currently is at a live show, as suggested here:

http://www.mosthauntedforum.com/thread-d...s-not-fake

then how come neither he nor ‘Sam’ foresaw the ‘Kreed Kafer’ incident? An incident which - I’m sure we’d all agree - is pretty monumental in Derek’s life.

Is it perhaps that Derek has no psychic abilities whatsoever, or that he does have abilities but ‘Sam’ just decided to be a d1ck and not tell him?

Which do we think it is?

"It is important to always keep an open mind; but not so open that your brains fall out."

"I have therefore found it necessary to deny knowledge in order to make room for faith." - Kant

"I just don't want to roll over and get stabbed in the ringpiece by a small plastic hoof." - Me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-24-2010, 05:56 PM
RE: Derek: Liar, or 'Sam': Git?
Sam is always with him. Its just sam isn't a great spirit guide.
11-24-2010, 06:39 PM
'Sam' is good enough, and exact enough to be able to know something as trivial as a complete stranger having a bathroom that is green and white because it is halfway through being decorated, yet he can't warn Derek that his credibility, reputation and his career are about to be seriously compromised?

Simplest explanation? Derek is a fraud.

"It is important to always keep an open mind; but not so open that your brains fall out."

"I have therefore found it necessary to deny knowledge in order to make room for faith." - Kant

"I just don't want to roll over and get stabbed in the ringpiece by a small plastic hoof." - Me
11-24-2010, 07:51 PM
No! No! No!

You see we've all got it wrong here!

Sam knew and lead Derek into the Kreed Kafer incident, meaning Derek would be rid of MH before the 'goings on' really started to get out of hand! Therefore allowing the lovely Derek to concentrate on the subterraneans and the like!

Yeah ok - I need to take some of my meds now I think!

Go on! Be naughty! Save Santa the journey!
11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
agreed!

11-24-2010, 10:01 PM
(11-24-2010 03:19 PM)Pawprint Wrote:  I'm not sure if this has been raised by anyone else, but surely this is ANOTHER nail in the coffin regarding Derek's 'abilities'...

If Derek’s (or his ‘spirit guide’ ‘Sam’) psychic abilities are so developed and finely-tuned that he can tell a complete stranger what colour their bathroom currently is at a live show, as suggested here:

http://www.mosthauntedforum.com/thread-d...s-not-fake

Plants in the audience maybe ?

Mmmm mm m mmmmm mmmm m mmmm mm mm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmm m mmm m mmmmm m mmmm m mmmmmm mmm mmmm mmmmm mmmm mm m m m !!

11-25-2010, 05:07 PM
I was actually told that Derek incident was for a TV blooper show but the MH crew put it into the show.
11-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Eh????????? I'm confused! My blondeness is doing me proud!

I thought bloopers were out-takes, mistakes, huge great cock-up's made during filming. So, Derek still thought Kreed Kafer was the nasty jail man - it wasn't going to be aired when they knew he was making it up as he went along - then they decided to show it anyway? Or was it a deliberate thing just to get in on a bloopers show? Sorry am not understanding!

11-26-2010, 07:32 PM
I registered on the official 'Talk Derek' Forum. I haven't posted yet, but I think we could take bets to see how many posts I'd make before I got banned for asking uncomfortable questions.

11-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Pawprint, Uri, PP, oh wonderful one - go on, do it, you know you want to! And as Snooch says, linkage would be brilliant!

By the way, I give it 17 posts, if you are feeling kind, 6 if you are not!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Derek ....... why ???? Thebogeyman 26 3,049 09-21-2012 04:58 PM
Last Post: MickyG