Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixth Sense the film : Fact or fiction?
11-09-2009, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2009 01:36 PM by Fiona.)
Sixth Sense the film : Fact or fiction?
I really love The Sixth Sense, I thought it was a really good film. I was doing some reading online and found that the boy in the film was based on a boy called Michael. He watched the movie and after 5 minutes he said to his Mother " This is fake, I would have known he was dead" and walked out. This boy Michael died several times after he was born due to bad health. He sees dead people like we see real people, and also sees demons as well. Apparantly he has also undergone exorcisms.

For those of you who are interested, here is an accout by Michael and his mother about the true events that The Sixth Sense was base on:
http://www.paranormalhelp.com/our_story

[Image: obsessed_300dpi_ebook.jpg?w=187&h=300]

Horror novels The Banishing and Obsessed are both available now...
To visit my blog click HERE...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

11-09-2009, 03:12 PM
RE: Sixth Sense the film : Fact or fiction?
Wow, poor kid! I wasn't even aware that the sixth sense was based on a true story/person, I knew that the Exorcist was based on the true story of Douglas Deen who lived in Washington in 1949. can you imagine what a horrible experience it must be to go through, no one understanding what it's like or even being able to do anything to help, I always wondered what it would be like to speak and see the dead but now i'm not so sure I want to know!

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy
11-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Yes, I am curious about ghosts and the after-life but I only like studying it from a safe distance lol. I would really hate to see scary stuff like that all of the time. It would drive me mad.

11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Can you imagine trying to sleep at night with the faces if the dead looking down on you!!!

There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy
11-09-2009, 08:42 PM
that film scared the pants off me poor boy to have to go through seeing that daily cant of been nice xx

Icon_lol Do I Frig Icon_lol
11-09-2009, 09:21 PM
LOL that's true! Sometimes I feel like a patient anyway.

11-10-2009, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 10:10 AM by gh1257.)
Thats some story! I did'nt realise the movie was based on real events. I never heard of this before. Its really significant the mum says they have photo and recorded evidence.
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Hummmmm i dunno, but makes very interesting reading!!!

I Am Not Afraid ...... I Was Born To Do This!
11-10-2009, 08:52 PM
I found that really difficult to read, the grammar is all over the place. But anyway, it's really sad for that poor boy I didn't think sixth sense was real either. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for him.
11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
I think most of us are searching for piece of mind that there is an after life when we take our final breaths on earth. Surely we cannot just disappear. We are supposed to have a soul, as far as I am aware no one has physically recorded our soul so could this be our earthly spirit that helps us day to day then takes over in the next world?